Visit the first family-owned distillery in Loudoun County since before Prohibition. Enjoy a flight of whisky, brandy or seasonal cocktails and tour through our distillery.
We also have a nice selection of distillery-related merchandise like shirts, hats, flasks, and many, many books on cocktails, moonshine, and the history of booze. Catoctin Creek's distillery store is also your source for Langdon Wood Maple Syrup, Wildwood Hickory Syrup, Strong Tonic Syrups, and DC Embitterment Bitters.
Often, depending on the day, you may see much of this equipment in operation and meet and speak with the owners.
Reservations are recommended for all tours and tastings.
- TOURS ARE FREE, and conducted at five minutes past the hour. We still encourage you to make a reservation.
- $5 - Standard tasting (a sample of Mosby's Spirit, Roundstone Rye, and Watershed Gin)
- $10 - Premium tasting (brandy, cocktails or a premium whisky flight)
- $15 - Paired tastings (spirits + chocolate truffles)
Got a Voucher? Have a voucher from Groupon or some other group deal? Use the button below:
- OPEN - Monday, Memorial Day, 12-6pm
All other days, we'll be open as normal, below:
|Tuesday thru Friday||1 - 5 PM|
|Saturday||12 - 7 PM|
|Sunday||1 - 6 PM|
Per Virginia law, consumers are limited to three 0.5 oz pours, and must be 21 years old or older.