Visit the first family-owned distillery in Loudoun County since before Prohibition. See this working distillery in production, including our custom-made Kothe potstills and condensers. Tours will highlight the process of making distilled spirits, including fermentation, distillation, aging and bottling.
Often, depending on the day, you may see much of this equipment in operation and meet and speak with the owners. Tours last about 30-40 minutes. With a tasting, plan for about one hour.
- CLOSED - Thanksgiving Day
- OPEN - Black Friday, 12-7pm
- OPEN - Christmas Eve, 1-5pm
- CLOSED - Christmas Day
- OPEN - Day after Christmas, regular hours resume.
All other days, we'll be open as normal, below:
|Monday thru Friday||1 - 5 PM
|Saturday||12 - 7 PM|
|Sunday||1 - 6 PM
PLEASE HELP US HELP YOU.
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR PARTIES OF EIGHT OR MORE.
- $5 - tour (top of the hour, all ages welcome)
- $5 - Standard tasting (a sample of Mosby's Spirit, Roundstone Rye, and Watershed Gin)
- $10 - Premium tasting (brandy, cocktails, or seasonal offerings)
Got a Deal Voucher?
Got a voucher from Groupon, Living Social, or Specialicious? You can redeem it here and schedule your tour!
Please note, if you have a Groupon, Living Social coupon, or other such deal voucher, that Virginia ABC law does not allow alcohol (including tastings) to be included in the voucher. You may upgrade your tour to a tasting package for a small upcharge when you arrive at the distillery.
Last tour, one hour before closing. Per Virginia law, consumers are limited to three 0.5 oz pours, and must be 21 years old or older.