- $5 - Standard tasting (a sample of Mosby's Spirit, Roundstone Rye, and Watershed Gin)
- $10 - Premium tasting (brandy, cocktails or a premium whisky flight)
- $15 - Paired tastings (spirits + chocolate truffles)
- $7 - Cocktail by the glass
- TOURS ARE FREE, and conducted at the top of the hour. We still encourage you to make a reservation.
- GROUPS OF 10+: Minimum pricing and 18% gratuity apply. Groups are accepted with reservations only.
Catoctin Creek Distillery is also available for PRIVATE EVENTS, like weddings, birthday parties, and corporate functions.
For more information, click here:
(CLOSED IN OCTOBER)
1 - 5 pm
1 - 5 pm
1 - 7 pm
12 - 7 pm
1 - 6 pm
Visit the first family-owned distillery in Loudoun County since before Prohibition. Enjoy a flight of whisky, brandy or seasonal cocktails and tour through our distillery.
We also have a nice selection of distillery-related merchandise like shirts, hats, flasks, and many, many books on cocktails, moonshine, and the history of booze. Catoctin Creek's distillery store is also your source for Langdon Wood Maple Syrup, Wildwood Hickory Syrup, Strong Tonic Syrups, and DC Embitterment Bitters.
Often, depending on the day, you may see much of this equipment in operation and meet and speak with the owners.
Reservations are recommended for all tours and tastings.
Fine Print: Per Virginia law, consumers are limited to four 0.5 oz pours, and must be 21 years old or older.