JAN - FEB
Art of the Cocktail Class – 2nd time, we're still ONLINE!
Catoctin Creek is pleased to present, our SEVENTH year of this six-part educational series on the art of the cocktail. We must still hunker down, as this pandemic isn't over yet. Thus, the classes will still be online via Zoom. Each week, we will send out a shopping list of items for you to pick up, plus the course materials. Then, every Friday night, get yourself comfortably placed behind your bar, with your computer on and ready to go, and we will enjoy the class interactively just as if we were together in person.
This year, we're focusing on WACKY and WEIRD ingredients! Things you wouldn't normally make cocktails with, but can find around the pantry. So BUCKLE UP, baby! This is going to be fun!
Here is the schedule of the series:
- January 8 - Cocktails using jams and jellies (Must be jelly, 'cuz jam don't shake like that!)
- January 15 - Cocktails using chili peppers (not the rock band)
- January 22 - Cocktails using beans (yes, beans! The Musical Fruit!)
- January 29 - Cocktails using salt (savory and not savory drinks!)
- February 5 - Cocktails using vegetables (drink your vegetables! They're good for you!)
- February 12 - Cocktails using store-bought candy (Don't tell my dentist!)
Ingredients will be easy to obtain, and the lessons will be fun as ever. This will be via Zoom, so I still expect lots of interaction and questions and good times. It's a drinks class, after all! As I mention in many of my classes, this class will be equal parts, cocktail how-to, history, and fun.
Tickets are ONLY $10 per person for the lessons, which leaves you room to purchase the ingredients. You can purchase our spirits in our online store.
Catoctin Creek Distillery