Phase I of the re-opening has come to Northern Virginia:
- We will begin re-introducing cocktail service starting Friday, May 29th, featuring cocktails from our friends at Sense of Thai Street.
- We are establishing a NEW sidewalk service in front of the distillery: bistro tables that will be socially distant, per the governor's orders.
- Masks are not required at socially distant tables while outside.
- Obviously, space is limited, so reservations are highly recommended. Walk-ups will be seated only as space is available.
- Make your reservations online here.
- Curbside, pickup, and shipping are still available through the online shop.
- Other rules and guidelines, in accordance with the governor's orders are below:
- Masks must be worn inside the building at all times. No exceptions.
- No one under 21 permitted in the distillery or at the tables out front.
- We will be sanitizing the space as per the guidelines of both Virginia and the CDC.
- There is still a two person limit on the people coming in to buy bottles.
- We are still unable to seat people for inside service in the distillery tasting room, nor can we do tours just yet. That will come perhaps in Phase II of the re-opening.
If you have any questions, please contact us.