We've been carefully easing back into a more normal life since the governor announced his Phase I, II, and now III plans. There is nothing more important to us than your safety of our guests and employees. In that mindset, we've been tip-toeing back into normal life.
Largely speaking, to our business, Phase III will be very similar to Phase II. Although we are allowed to have full capacity in the tasting room, we choose not to do so. Here are the details how we will implement Phase III:
- Cocktail service continues with all tables socially distant. We will still maintain only 50% capacity indoors.
- Sidewalk service with up to six tables outside continues. We still believe the safest place for drinking is outside.
- Masks are absolutely required inside. No exceptions. It is our business; our rules. Wear your mask or stay in your car and we'll bring bottles to you curbside.
- Masks are not required when you are seated at your tables (inside or outside) enjoying your cocktails.
- Our servers will continue to wear masks 100% of the time.
- We will continue to sanitize everything at least hourly per CDC guidelines.
- Tours will resume July 1st on the hour. Masks must be worn during the tours.
- Obviously, space is limited, so reservations are highly recommended. Walk-ups will be seated only as space is available. Make your reservations online at https://catoctincreekdistilling.com/tours
- Curbside, pickup, and shipping are still available through the online shop.
- Children and underage participants are allowed to return, when accompanied by an adult.
If you have any questions, please contact us.